The Publishing Ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church exists to proclaim, through print media the Gospel of Hope to the whole world in this generation.
- To uplift and dignify people through better living-physically, socially and spiritually-thus preparing them for the world to come.
- To encourage and equip each individual to share the good news of Jesus and His second coming.
- To strengthen personal faith through the spiritual nurture that comes from sharing the light with others.
- To re-educate church members concerning literature evangelism.
- To activate student literature evangelism programs where they currently do not exist and to encourage programs already in place.
- To develop future publishing leaders.
- To establish new literature ministry seminaries.
- To establish a presence on the internet and incorporate new marketing strategies.
- To encourage total involvement of church members in literature evangelism.
- To strengthen denominational publishing houses.
- To promote the mass production and circulation of the Spirit of Prophecy books.